С# is a modified version of C++ language, which in its turn came from C. Like other C languages, C# is generally used for creating Windows applications. C# in contrast to C++ and C, works under .NET framework which gives it many significant advantages. C# is a completely object-oriented programming language and in comparison with C++ it has much simplified syntax. All new modifications have made C# development faster and more stable. Some of the advantages of C#:
- Visual Studio is very convenient environment for application development;
- Constant support from Microsoft and bugs fixing;
- Regular releases of new versions of .NET Frameworks which have new possibilities for C# development and various improvements;
- Free kit of Microsoft .NET Framework libraries;
- Garbage collector in C# periodically checks the memory for any unreferenced objects, and releases the resources held by these objects;
- Fast and safe access to data with the help of ADO.NET and LINQ;
Today C# is not Microsoft anymore. It was released to ECMA and can be run on Linux and Mac under Mono. C# is often compared to Java, it’s commonly considered that C# is faster and more efficient than later.
Our C# development company offers professional programming and outsourcing services. We work both at fixed rates and team extension model which allows you to choose the best solution for your project. During custom C# application development our programmers can use various IDEs: Visual Studio, SharpDevelop, MonoDevelop and others. Our programmers also widely use such tools as ReSharper and Test Units which dramatically increase the speed and quality of development. Svitla Systems’ C# developers are guided by official Microsoft recommendations and advices.
Our C# developers have significant experience in custom desktop application development. And due to this fact we will complete a project of any complexity in the shortest time by affordable rates. And though our productive offices are located in Eastern Europe, all our C# developers speak English and can adjust to your time zone.