Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Engineer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is pioneering a new paradigm in the quest to understand the brain and its diseases. Combining revolutionary technology and methods for the imaging of large-scale neural activity in a naturally behaving subject, this project has developed the enabling means to relate causal neural circuit dynamics to corresponding behavior.
- 5-8 years of web front end development experience;
- Proficient in latest open standards such as ES6, CSS3 and HTML5 and able to make the right choices when building responsive UI applications;
- Experience working with application development for high bandwidth data or video is a must;
- Familiar with RESTful API structure and API integrations with various external services;
- Basic knowledge of C++ or Python will be a big plus;
- Good knowledge of Node.js stack and Polymer library would be beneficial;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and object-oriented programming skills;
- Ability to decompose complex problems into manageable units of work.
- Take ownership of entire features and/or products and work within the engineering team to build them across the entire technology stack;
- Assist with quality assurance in issue identification, isolation, and remediation issues, such as site outages or other problems in production code;
- Collaborate with teammates through all technical tools available including Slack, video conferencing, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence and all other tools commonly used to conduct business;
- Investigate large range of technologies that can be leveraged to introduce scalable, reliable, and reusable solutions in meeting company and community goals;
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability;
- Code, test, document and deliver features with cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and search engine optimization;
- Collaborate with product managers, application scientists and engineers, UX designers, QA and other engineers to enhance existing UI;
- Participate in agile development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance and support.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)