Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for QA Automation Engineer with Ruby experience for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Kyiv.
Our customer is the company based in San Francisco. The product you will work with, is the system which helps people find and connect with one another with a powerful search engine. With billions of public records and one of the nation's largest contact directories, this system makes it easy to reconnect with loved ones or find out more about a new acquaintance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building automation of web UI (JS, AJAX) with Selenium Web Driver and ability to efficiently write tests using CSS/xPath locators;
- Knowledge of at least one Behavior Driven framework, preferably Cucumber;
- Working knowledge of web (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.);
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience working with Capybara framework;
- Experience with Continuous Integration, TeamCity;
- Experience testing APIs using ReadyAPI/SoapUI;
- Knowledge using Linux/MacOS is a plus.
- Automate/implement new test scenarios for websites in existing application;
- Support/fix/update existing test scenarios.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We’re very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)