Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Android Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is a company building social products to enable meaningful connections between people. They’re a profitable startup growing their existing successful products, and building new social products on mobile and other key platforms. They're constantly exploring new ideas and technologies to build the next massive social product and realize their mission of connecting people.
As a member of the Android Team, you will be working with Product, Design and Q&A in order to help create a new high quality and highly engaging applications for Android. You will help influence product and design decisions in order to make an amazing and engaging experience for Android users by Android users. We build in an efficient modular way and look for any opportunity to contribute to Open Source. We use unit tests in order to have a high level of confidence in our code and acceptance tests to quickly re-enact a real users experience. And we are looking for you to take us to the next level.
- Implement and maintain an Android app used by millions daily;
- Implement beautiful user interfaces with nice visual effects;
- Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a production quality application;
- Help product enhance and optimize product specs;
- Keep the team up to date with cutting edge libraries and best practices.
- BS in CS or related field;
- 4+ Years of recent Android development experience;
- 4+ Years of experience using Java, Android SDK, design patterns;
- 2+ years of version control experience: GIT and/or SVN;
- At least 1 published application in play store;
- Comfortable designing multithreaded implementations.
Will be a plus:
- 1 Year of experience with a scripting language (python, PHP, ruby, etc.);
- 1 Year of experience working in/on the server side;
- Familiarity with Android Studio, Gradle.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)