Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Kyiv.
Our customer develops iPad POS (Point-of-Sale) system - one-of-a-kind solution developed for all businesses. The iPad POS is optimized, but not limited to QSR, Full Service Restaurants, Retail and Groceries. iPad POS can work offline and in real-time with data access, securely from one centralized cloud location. It is a quick, intuitive and a secure product that far surpasses the capabilities of its competitors. It is fully customizable and can work independently, or in companionship with other software. The rich API enables custom development of features and allows integrations with other tools. iPad POS also comes with support for payroll, inventory tracking, web ordering, email receipts, loyalty programs, rewards, social media and so much more! With strategic alliance with Intuit Quick Books, businesses benefit from a fully integrated POS and accounting system, eliminating manual data entry and potential for errors.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Django, Flask, Tornado);
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible);
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices;
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly;
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met;
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning;
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects;
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project;
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues.
- At least 5+ years’ experience developing and deploying web sites and applications;
- Experienced with Django;
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices;
- Experience setting up and managing servers;
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS;
- Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms;
- E-commerce integration and custom development;
- Custom web based application development experience (startup experience is a plus);
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members;
- Object-oriented design and development strategies;
- Strong writing and speaking English skills.
Will be a plus:
- Web services/API experiences.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)