SENIOR IT SALES MANAGER
SENIOR IT SALES MANAGER
Any city, Ukraine
- 5+ years of experience with IT Solution Sales or Professional Services Sales.
- 3+ years of experience selling solutions to technology organizations.
- A deep understanding of industry trends, business, financials, service offerings, the market, and the needs/challenges of assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to sell digital services (cloud, analytics, automation, apps to the cloud) as well as managed services, complete IT Outsourcing solutions, application services, and vertical industry solutions to include things like regulatory compliance solutions, digital solutions, mobile solutions, transformational services, managed services, application management/support.
- Ability & success at meeting and/or exceeding annual quotas of $5 million TCV.
- Experience selling to different vertical markets such as Life Science, Manufacturing, Energy, Product Development Companies, Software companies, etc., customer base.
- Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple executives within the customer organization.
- Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrates executive boardroom presence.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed for client and prospect engagement.
- Understand and apply the long-term vision of business/technology direction for Svitla Systems.
- Drive services sales strategies that help drive exponential sales growth.
- Sell to regional, large national, and global accounts.
- Focus on selling services and solutions within assigned geographies.
- Anticipate how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Svitla services.
- Design and implement sales strategy to achieve sales quota.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.