SALESFORCE CLOUD SPECIALIST
SALESFORCE CLOUD SPECIALIST
Any city, Ukraine
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience;
- 3 years experience as Salesforce Administrator;
- Salesforce Administrator credential;
- 2+ years of Community/Experience Cloud expertise;
- Experience using Jira of other SDLC management tools for tracking work;
- Desire and capacity to innovate in a fast-paced start-up style work environment;
- Organized and efficient, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task based on urgency of business needs;
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic, collaborative, willing to help others;
- Results-driven, persistent, tenacious, determined;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Will be a plus:
- Some Service Cloud Admin experience, particularly Salesforce Cases;
- Real-world customer service and/or web design experience;
- Community Cloud Consultant credential;
- Have some experience with Live Chat or other niche features;
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environment.
The Specialist will assist on various projects related to Experience Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform automation, and potentially more. Be prepared to design and build Salesforce automation throughout the customer service and self-service experience for external and internal users.
Tasks will include:
- Deliver and document all necessary configurations (including navigation, layouts, security etc.) related to Salesforce Communities;
- Set up, manage, and train users on Salesforce Cases;
- Gather requirements and build Reports and Dashboards for internal and external users.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.