AGILE COACH/SCRUM MASTER
AGILE COACH/SCRUM MASTER
Any city, Ukraine
- Experience in playing the Agile Coach role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Agile approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Being main facilitator of different Agile games/workshops.
- Aware of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, SaFe, etc.
- Assessing the Agile Maturity of the squad coaching them to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Conduct training for establishing Agile fundamentals in software development teams.
- Introduce new techniques for retrospectives to keep teams energized and improving.
- Coach leadership and teams in identifying and removing impediments to delivering quality products.
- Lead Agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders.
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Able to coach our Agile teams in Root Cause Analysis sessions.
- Able to run and coach Agile Product leaders in value mapping sessions.
- Supporting and educating Product Owners, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.