AQA ENGINEER WITH PYTHON (R&R QA TEAM )
AQA ENGINEER WITH PYTHON (R&R QA TEAM )
Аny city, Ukraine
- Solid programming fundamentals in Python.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and QA practices.
- Proficiency in testing web, mobile and client-server applications.
- Experience with an Agile environment and BDD.
- Expertise in test automation.
- Experience in building frameworks, tools, and utilities for automating testing tasks.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to work autonomously.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience.
- ISTQB Certification.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing (manual and automation) of mobile, web services, Windows services, REST services.
- Experience with version control, build deployment, and test management tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins).
- Good business/ financial knowledge
- Liaise with the Business/Developers/Product Managers/Release Managers at various stages to determine testing strategy and scope.
- Actively participate in test planning sessions, ensure test scope is clear, complete, and understood.
- Provide accurate estimation for test planning.
- Create test cases, BDD specifications, and data (manual and automated).
- Ensure that adequate test coverage is provided.
- Participate in team meetings and stand-ups.
- Actively implement robust Test Automation.
- Understand, maintain and enhance the existing test automation coverage.
- Execute test scripts, analyze and record results.
- Identify defects/anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects.
- Conduct peer reviews of test code.
- Suggest testing efficiencies within the team.
- Coordinate with Service Delivery teams to review the release of software to live.
- Contribute towards improving the QA process and quality standards across the organization.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing and team-building exercises within the QA organization.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.