CLOUD NETWORK ENGINEER
CLOUD NETWORK ENGINEER
Any city, Poland
- Extensive experience with Amazon AWS services and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Proficiency in firewall technologies, including Palo Alto (physical and cloud-hosted VM series) and Cisco ASA with firepower.
- In-depth knowledge of routing protocols, including EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, and BGP.
- Mastery of switching technologies such as VTP, STP, RSTP, and MSTP.
- Familiarity with hardware components, including ISR routers (e.g., 2900, 3800), Catalyst Switches (e.g., 4500), and Dell Switches.
- Proficiency in managing Windows and Linux Servers, VMWare (ESXi), and other virtualization solutions.
- Expertise in achieving objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple teams, ensuring seamless cooperation in complex projects.
- Expertise in applying advanced systems administration and network engineering expertise in Palo Alto Networks firewall systems to ensure the security and integrity of network traffic.
- Experience with SD-WAN/SASE: leverage your knowledge of Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) to enhance network connectivity and security.
- An advanced understanding of networking principles, including IP routing and device configuration. Expertise in BGP, OSPF, MPLS, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, SDWAN, and Load balancers is required.
- Understanding of utilizing automation scripting to configure and manage routers, firewalls, load balancer appliances, and switches, streamlining network management tasks.
- Extensive experience in cloud administration, CloudOps, and DevOps for multi-cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, or other major cloud platforms.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies, including VMware and KVM, to manage virtual infrastructure effectively.
- Ability to utilize your experience in gathering technical requirements, producing comprehensive documentation, and managing technical projects to completion.
- The ability to triage, document, troubleshoot, engage relevant stakeholders, and collaborate with support teams to resolve operational issues efficiently.
- Knowledge of physical data centers, including racking, cabling, and networking connections, to maintain on-premises infrastructure effectively.
- Proficiency in utilizing your Linux administration and troubleshooting to support diverse server environments.
Your expertise will be pivotal in ensuring the network infrastructure's reliability, security, and scalability, both on-premises and in the cloud. Your technical prowess and ability to collaborate effectively with various teams will be crucial in achieving the engineering objectives and maintaining a robust and efficient network environment.
- Collaborate closely with healthcare product engineering teams to provide the necessary infrastructure and services, encompassing on-premises and cloud operations, DevOps, and operational support.
- Work directly with engineering teams to understand infrastructure requirements, develop solutions in coordination with the IT team, manage solution projects, and act as a central point for issue escalations.
- Provide expert-level support for LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, SDWAN, and Load balancers, and address application slowness and network connectivity issues. Possess in-depth knowledge of STP, LAN switching, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Cisco IOS commands, and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Collaborate with IT teams to define, develop, and document policies, procedures, and processes, such as operational runbooks, to ensure standardized operations.
- Collect, develop, and analyze data and metrics to make informed decisions and improvements.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.