CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Strong research and grammar skills. Ability to identify the competitors and get to the bottom of the readers’ interests and concerns.
- Organizational or managerial skills, ability to brainstorm
- Creativity - Someone who can come up with ideas that are not only thought-provoking, but also gain traction across the internet. In this sense, ideation and research go hand-in-hand in content creation.
- Promotion - The specialist should have a strong grasp on content promotion and what best influences readers.
- Analytics - Search engine optimization skills are a must; knowing which keywords will get a blog post to rank and make it to the front page of a Google search is critical, but recognizing how to use this data to craft rank-worthy content is essential as well.
We are looking for a person who can get an understanding of our solution and help us with promoting our company's name on the Internet by:
- writing blogs, tech. articles, ideally Wikipedia and Quora pages
- explore the Internet and find the forums, blogs etc. where people are looking for a solution that company offers
- answer questions on forums or tech. blogs.
The ideal content marketing specialist needs a combination of writing, storytelling and strategizing skills in order to create and manage marketing projects that resonate with an audience. The end goal should always include creative, effective storytelling that drives targeted traffic to the website and gets people talking about the brand.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.