Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Collaborate with the other engineers on your team to build a data pipeline and client application from end-to-end.
- Prototype, implement, test, deploy, and maintain stable data engineering solutions.
- Present possible technical solutions to various stakeholders, clearly explaining your decisions and how they address real user needs, incorporating feedback in subsequent iterations.
- Work closely with the product manager and engineers to define product requirements.
- You have proficient software development knowledge, with experience building, growing, and maintaining a variety of products.
- You have experience prototyping, implementing, testing, and deploying code to production.
- You’re experienced with devops (Docker, AWS, microservices) and can launch and maintain new services.
- You have an ability and interest in learning new technologies quickly.
- You can work with shifting requirements and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You communicate clearly, efficiently, and thoughtfully. We’re a highly-distributed team, so written communication is crucial, from Slack to pull requests to code reviews
Technologies we use:
- AWS / Terraform
- PostgreSQL / Neo4j
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Celery / RabbitMQ
- General ETL experience
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.