Any city, Ukraine
- More than 4 years of big data development;
- An engineering degree in Computer Science;
- Solid experience working with AWS (specially EC2, EMR, Kinesis, Lambda and S3);
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases (preferably Postgres, Redshift, HIVE);
- Good system analysis, logical thinking, and ability to analyse and solve problems independently;
- Previous experience with CI/CD in Jenkins/Concourse/AWS CodePipeline;
- DevOps mindset and experience with any of the following Docker, Terraform, Ansible,Kubernetes, Cloud Environments (Azure, Google, AWS);
- Experience with Git and JIRA.
- Be responsible for setting up the foundations for our Data Team;
- Help developing our Big Data Architecture to process our data in AWS;
- Assemble a data lake to organise our data assets and configure data marts to consume and modify our consolidated data;
- Expand our data services and products using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Push for adopting the best architectural standards and working ways across teams.
Will be a plus:
- Familiar with PostgreSQL's scanning methods and principles, lock principles,principles of various indexing methods, and can solve business problems with appropriate technology;
- Familiar with python, shell and other languages;
- Familiar with Linux, virtualization, and container technology (Docker/K8s/RunC &RunV).
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.