Krakow(occasional visits) / Remote, Poland
- Expertise in Hadoop Hive.
- Experience in any stream processing.
- Knowledge of Scala.
- Knowledge of Kafka.
- Understanding of basics of containerization/Kubernetes.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of functional programming.
- Experience with Kafka Connect.
- Experience with Spark Streaming.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large complex data sets that meet functional /non-functional business requirements.
- Identify design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes optimizing data delivery re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction transformation and loading data from various data sources.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders, including the Executive Product Data and Design teams, to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep the data separated and secure.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in the data systems.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.