Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and AgileSquads.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biostatistics or Scientific field
- Experience in industry, or industry and academia
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree or equivalent with 5 years of experience, or PhD or equivalent with 2 years of experience
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques (e.g., clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Experience using statistical computer languages (e.g, R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate large data sets
- Experience in data visualization tools (i.e. Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with using web services (e.g., Redshift, S3, Spark, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and/or Machine Learning model development, and/or Control Systems
- Proven expertise in statistical techniques (e.g. distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.)
- Proven expertise on MS Office Suite (e.g., Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access)
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Proven successful project management skills
- Advanced problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extensive understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Strict attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.