Any City, Ukraine
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices (Git, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.);
- Experience with tools for management project's builds, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information (such as Maven);
- Experience with AWS/k8s;
- Strong Java skills (grokking tools services and rebuilding/porting to k8s);
- Solid English/comm skills - will need to understand a lot of legacy documentation, reach out to relevant teams for more info when needed, and discuss priorities with the rest of the eng team;
- Spoken English is a must.
- Develop and automate CI/CD processes around source control management systems to drive continuous delivery of business applications;
- Build and maintain environments;
- Create deployment scripts;
- Bouncing / maintaining physical server infrastructure;
- Weekly code releases;
- Disk space management;
- Reviewing legacy services code and recommending best/potential candidates for porting to pods.
Technology stack of the project:
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.