Any city, Ukraine
- At least 3 years of experience in web frontend development.
- At least 2 years of experience in building cloud applications.
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular.
- Knowledge of Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Expertise in authentication concepts and technologies such as OAuth, OpenID, Azure Active Directory B2C.
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Good spoken and written English (or German).
Will be a plus:
- Domain expertise in life-cycle assessment or a strong passion for the field.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with C#.
- Perform front-end development.
- Improve software quality by addressing issues identified by QA or customers.
- Modularize applications, help to define and implement interfaces in the client’s internal APIs.
- Analyze requirements, suggest concepts, and assess development efforts.
- Work as a part of a Scrum team.
- Run White-box testing and development of unit tests.
- Create technical system documentation (source code, external, bug-tracking, etc.).
- Provide 3rd-level support.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.