Any city, Ukraine
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Knowledge of major e-Commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to final delivery and support.
- Knowledge of basic e-Commerce concepts, such as catalog architecture, pricing and inventory management strategies, payment processors, and technologies that support a successful e-Commerce strategy such as PIM, OMS, and ERP.
- Expertise in supporting and/or implementing public-facing e-Commerce websites.
- Work with internal and external project teams to help define, build, and support e-Commerce websites that
- work seamlessly across different devices and browsers.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills.
- Configure and customize B2C Commerce solutions as required for meeting business needs.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration, and performance testing.
- Serve as a lead developer of a small team.
- Assist with the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques.
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks.
- Leverage creative problem-solving skills to help the team bring projects in below budget and within deadlines.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing technology solutions “including integrations”
- with other enterprise software solutions.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to keep our internal coding standards up to date, identify areas for
- efficiency across disciplines.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.