Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Work closely with the product manager, designer, and engineers to define requirements.
- Collaborate with the product designer to produce wireframes and other design artifacts that best capture requirements and engineering constraints.
- Present concepts to various stakeholders, clearly explaining your decisions and how they address real user needs, and incorporate feedback in subsequent iterations.
- Convert designs to working product features.
- Regularly connect with other product engineers at company to ensure concepts are in-line with overall design/engineering standards and strategies.
- Node / Express / GraphQL
- Elasticsearch / PostgreSQL
This will be a plus:
- You have a commitment to putting the children we serve at the center of everything you do.
- You have at least two years of experience with web frontend engineering.
- You have good design instincts and are open to being involved in the design process.
- You have experience in taking a design from wireframes to production. You enjoy building web applications that are not only functional, but elegant and professional.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced and fluid environment and can collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have empathy and can be a strong advocate for our users while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering realities.
- You communicate clearly, efficiently, and thoughtfully. We’re a highly-distributed team, so written communication is crucial.
What we love about Svitla:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.