Any City, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Design and build GPU enabled applications on C++;
- Participate actively on the definition and design of new Computer Vision applications;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Requirements / Skills:
- Experience developing for CUDA;
- Experience writing robust and maintainable production code on C++;
- Comfortable working with classic Computer Vision;
- Experience using docker.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with ARM platform, as well as with NVIDIA embedded devices;
- Knowledge of 3D computational geometry and linear algebra;
- Experience debugging and profiling applications;
- Experience with photogrammetry and structure from motion;
- Experience with popular libraries related to computer vision, such as OpenCV, PCL, Eigen;
- Working hours: till 1pm PDT.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.