Any city, Ukraine
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience in native iOS development.
- High proficiency in building pixel-perfect interfaces.
- A deep understanding of modern iOS development.
- Expertise in how to write readable, maintainable, performant Swift.
- Experience building with the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and best design practices.
- Collaborate with the internal iOS development team and external technology partners to execute against product requirements efficiently.
- Cooperate with design and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with deliverables.
- Develop an application guided by a design-driven approach that adheres to the iOS design language and general best practices.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.