Any City, Ukraine
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 5+ years of software development in Java;
- Experience in AWS cloud and distributed systems;
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses;
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Good organizational skills;
- Spoken English is a must.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications;
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design;
- Defining application objectives and functionality;
- Aligning application design with business goals;
- Developing and testing software;
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise;
- Producing detailed design documentation;
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure;
- Developing multimedia applications;
- Developing documentation to assist users;
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.