Any City, Ukraine
- experience in java development;
- SQL experience (postgres preferred);
- AWS knowledge;
- Kubernetes knowledge (EKS preferred).
- Swagger / OpenAPI experience;
- Redis experience;
- Terraform experience;
- helm experience;
- experience building CI pipelines.
The team is looking for a backend/infrastructure engineer who would be responsible for evolving backend services and infrastructure for the entire project. Everything from working with product managers on building out features to securing our AWS environment based on best practices.
- Develop the reco backend suite of microservices written in Java;
- Work with product managers to build out features based on their requirements;
- Help manage Reco cloud infrastructure;
- Help build out Reco CI/CD infrastructure;
- Triage / Diagnose / Remediate production issues and be part of the team responsible for service health.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.