JIRA SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
JIRA SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Be the technical System Administrator and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Jira;
- Manage system performance, network connectivity and maintain operability;
- Day to day systems administration including performance tuning and ensuring proper scaling to match usage growth;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues;
- Plan and execute migrations and version upgrades;
- Design and implement workflows and system configurations;
- Evaluate, make recommendations and manage various plugins and APIs;
- Work with endusers on front-end configuration;
- Align with the PMO on processes and standards;
- Maintain other systems.
- Level 100 or higher JIRA Atlassian Certification;
- 3 years experience administering Jira;
- Experience with the Atlassian software stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence);
- Experience using JIRA Rest API for viewing, editing, creating tickets;
- Experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian;
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently in a changing, fast-paced work environment;
- Experience working with global, diverse, and remote teams;
- Experience performing Level 2 and Level 3 support functions;
- Excellent communication skills and experience in supporting technical and non-technical staff;
- Solid understanding of Agile principles project management methodologies.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.