MANUAL QA TESTER
MANUAL QA TESTER
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- QA Engineer with 2-3 years of manual testing experience
- Must have web and mobile testing experience
- Must have REST API testing experience
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of manual QA methodology
- Skilled in different methods, technologies, and types of software testing and test design techniques
- Experience of testing Web-applications with client-server architecture and API
- Ability to provide detailed and easily understandable bug reports, test evidences and user guides
- Upper Intermediate English - both speaking and writing
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with remote teams in different time zones effectively
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.