MIDDLE C, C++ DEVELOPER
MIDDLE C, C++ DEVELOPER
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
The Software Developer creates functional software in commercial applications based on customer and/or project performance, design, and testing requirements.
As part of this team, a Developer is expected to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the development of Dematic and commercial applications
- Work independently and within a team with some coaching required
- Work with peers to solve complex problems
- Continually improve skill level through certifications and training
- Contributes to properly developed and tested software that meets the defined requirements
- Supports internal development and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or another Engineering degree)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Databases and scripting
- Advanced Development experience in C/C++, C#(will be a plus) and VB.net
- Experience with Java
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of testing process
- Good knowledge and usage of Linux, Windows Server Environment
- Knowledge of Visual Studio IDE & TFS code management
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Industry experience preferred – Warehouse
- Lean development and best practices knowledge
- English upper-intermediate and higher
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.