MIDDLE CONNECTIVITY ENGINEER
MIDDLE CONNECTIVITY ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- 3+ years of experience in programming Java.
- Ability to construct complex SQL queries.
- Excellent problem-solving ability with effective debugging of complex systems.
- Solid understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols.
- Adept on the Linux platform and its standard utilities.
- Ability to quickly develop scripts in Perl/Python/Bash and others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Design and develop simple solutions for complex connectivity upgrades and health challenges.
- Adapt to complex projects, including working closely with cross-functional teams of technical and business stakeholders and delivering quality code on time.
- Analyze, investigate, and troubleshoot API integration/interoperability features and issues.
- Continually improve efficiency by contributing to team development of automated tools.
- Improve and add to system documentation for customers who interoperate with our APIs.
- Rotate on-call duty for network connectivity support.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, an individual approach to our teammates’ professional and personal growth, and a family-like environment.
Since 2003 we have served a wide range of customers, from innovative start-ups in California to large corporations like Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients directly, building lasting and successful partnerships.
Our global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of other communities and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.