MIDDLE FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
MIDDLE FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Analyze user requirements;
- Write and test code, refine and rewrite it as necessary;
- Participate in project solutions within the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), through brainstorming sessions with Technology Team;
- Participate in design meetings and recommendations in assessing new projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems;
- Research, design, and write new software programs;
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work;
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification;
- Integrate existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together;
- Creating technical specifications;
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems;
- Write operational documentation with technical authors;
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals;
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems;
- Investigate new technologies;
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Support the installation of software components in testing and production environments;
- Research industry standards for advanced technology to leverage in design and development.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 3 years experience in related field;
- Development skills in LAMP stack with object oriented PHP;
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP, etc.;
- Experience with other scripting languages (Python, Ruby) or back end technologies (C/C++/Shell) nice to have;
- Experience with version control systems (primarily Git);
- Expertise debugging, tuning, and optimizing web applications;
- Understanding of SQL queries and various RDMS models;
- Experience utilizing and maximizing performance around NoSQL databases;
- Experience developing web services and REST API's.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.