MIDDLE/SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
MIDDLE/SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with good practice design and architectural patterns;
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code;
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database use and design (MySQL);
- Understanding of object mapping and transaction management (JavaEE/EJB);
- Competency in web stack HTML/CSS/JS (JSF);
- Familiarity with network/internet technologies TCP, HTTP, RESTful and SOAP;
- Use of source revision control tools (Subversion);
- Unix basics useful (Ubuntu 18.04).
- Analyse requirements presented from the business;
- Design, build and maintain high quality Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term employees.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Birthday presents for employees and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.