MIDDLE+/SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
MIDDLE+/SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- 5+ years of experience with .NET Framework 4.0+ (C#/VB/MVC);
- Experience with .Net Core;
- Experience with MS SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Experience with APIs/Web Services - REST/JSON/XML;
- Experience working within the SCRUM;
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture;
- Familiarity with Azure cloud technologies (from a Development standpoint);
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any discipline), or closely related field of study is preferred.
- Maintain and/or modernize legacy code and systems;
- Maintain business logic in SQL stored procedures;
- Adhere to development best practices, such as SOLID principles, unit testing, app health monitoring;
- Work with the product owner in an agile (scrum) development process to ensure adequate requirements are available and to scope, estimate, and plan work;
- Administer critical analysis of test results and work with the team to deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.