MID/SR BACKEND DEVELOPER
MID/SR BACKEND DEVELOPER
- 3-4 years of experience in back-end development.
- Experience developing in Java using Spring.
- Familiarity with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, Git).
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Expertise in Unit Testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Support internal development and initiatives.
- Deliver appropriately developed and tested software that meets the defined requirements.
- Provide Unit Tests to sustain quality.
- Write clean code to create functional web applications.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL technologies.
- Experience working with Agile Practices.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Code’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.