.NET WEB DEVELOPER
.NET WEB DEVELOPER
Any City, Ukraine
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design;
- 3-5 years of .Net web application development:
- net / MVC
- MS Visual Studio and TFS;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
- You will work in a scrum team located in Kraków and the New Jersey to deliver new components of the public websites;
- You, our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of modern web development technologies, feature rich CMS systems, and supporting highly trafficked global websites;
- They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage;
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers;
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will work closely with QA to ensure that all changes are properly understood, testable, and automated where it is sensible;
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
Good to have:
- Sitecore CMS experience (NOT NECESSARY), or experience with similar CMS;
- SQL Server - TSQL;
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems;
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.