PARTNER ALLIANCES MANAGER
PARTNER ALLIANCES MANAGER
Any city, Ukraine
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English knowledge.
- Extensive experience in multi-channel revenue marketing and the ability to cultivate customer relationships while driving revenue with strategic partners.
- Experience working with the partner marketing teams to create awareness and lead generation campaigns and with the partner sales teams for quoting and licensing.
- Excellent business acumen skills with the ability to build relationships quickly with key decision-makers internally and externally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A resilient and curious leader with experience leveraging key partnerships to achieve short-term goals and drive long-term strategic vision.
- Creative and influential with a solid understanding of data to develop clarity out of chaos and drive growth.
- Strong interpersonal, management, and relationship-building skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with multiple teams.
- Proven track record driving revenue through marketing, partnerships, and customer relationships.
Nice to have:
- Broad-based business and/or technology expertise with at least 3 years of multi-channel, partner marketing experience and a track record of delivering results.
- Experience with Amazon and/or Microsoft partnerships and offerings. Google, Salesforce, or other relevant industry experience would also be a plus.
- Experience working with channel sales organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Customer advocacy and a proven track record of relationship-building experience.
- Experience working with partners and sales teams to drive strategic initiatives and initiate relationships that increase revenue growth.
- Motivated, independent, and curious contributor.
- Establish strong relationships with strategic partner marketing, sales, and alliance teams to identify and negotiate market development investments and revenue opportunities.
- Create and execute quarterly plans that generate market awareness, drive opportunities through the channel, and align with the partners’ requirements and expectations.
- Understand and keep abreast of all the available vendor programs, find the best fits for Svitla, and coordinate our participation in them. Work together with sales to provide requested sales quotes to customers.
- Collaborate with global marketing and sales teams to drive demand and revenue growth by executing strategic partner demand and lead generation activities, events, and multi-channel campaigns.
- Work with all the stakeholders to create supporting content such as value propositions and messaging, customer success stories, articles, webinars, emails, social posts, brochures, sales presentations, etc.
- Review and update partner presence on our website, as well as our presence on partner websites.
- Analyze and monitor campaign effectiveness to measure ROI and prioritize resources.
- Work with sales leaders and sales personnel to identify and execute strategic partnerships and sales events and campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with market conditions, customer and partner relationships, and industry trends and data to provide strategic recommendations to stakeholders.
- Conduct formal and informal presentations to all levels of management effectively.
- Onboard new partners as Svitla’s partnership strategy evolves.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.