Any city, Mexico
- At least 1 year of experience in similar positions (Project/Delivery Coordinator) in IT outstaffing/outsourcing companies with international clients.
- Basic skills in people management
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with multiple teams.
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others.
- Understanding of software production technologies.
- Good written and oral English.
- A professional and easy communicator.
- A systematic, fast, and accurate worker.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Dedicated and willing to learn a lot fast.
- Resilient individual.
- Perform coordination of 10-15 projects simultaneously
- Provide clarification and validation of requirements for positions
- Run coordination of team ramp-up and onboarding.
- Gather project feedback from clients, teams, and developers.
- Monitor people's morale and satisfaction.
- Resolve people management issues.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform reporting.
- Identify new opportunities for cooperation with clients
- Coordinate (ideally perform) technical interviews internally and with clients.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Work’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.