Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
Overall ownership of the automation testing activities within project teams
Proactively identify improvements and enhancements
Continual improvement of the Automation framework
Work closely with the Test Managers to enhance test processes on an ongoing basis
Review the work of other Automation team members and mentor them
Convert existing manual test scripts/cases to executable automated tests
Plan and execute automation tests on a continual basis
Manual hands-on testing alongside automation
Overall ownership of the automation testing activities within the project team, delivering fully tested quality systems
When necessary, drive efforts surrounding test evidence for auditing, based upon a project’s specific regulatory needs
Ensure teams engaged on automation projects adhere to all standards, processes and good practices
Demonstrably strong automation skills drawn from practical experience of real-life problem solving
- Strong ability to code in Java and an understanding of Object-Oriented design principles
- Previous experience working as a Test Automation Engineer with some development experience
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong Lateral and Critical thinking skills
- Previous experience of building automation frameworks
- Must have the ability to write (from scratch) and implement automation (Selenium)
- Ability to lead large automation testing projects to successfully deliver for customers
- Solid, hands-on testing background, Understanding of exploratory testing and in-depth knowledge of software automation techniques
- In-depth understanding and use of Automated non-agile and agile testing methods
BDD, TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium etc.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent spoken and written English language skills
Self-learner and serious about remaining up to date with testing industry advancements. Ability to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
Experience working in a globally distributed team
Practical experience of Unix/Linux
Understanding of Amazon Web services (AWS)
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.