Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Design and implement automated test cases.
- Contribute to build a robust, scalable, portable and reusable automation framework.
- Propose new ideas to improve the automation testing.
- Mentoring other in automation testing.
- Report the automated test results.
- Based on the current QA process, propose new ideas to perform testing, new technologies, new methodologies, etc. in order to improve the quality.
- Deep Knowledge of process and applications and apply that knowledge in developing more effective automation solutions and troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Contribute to build a robust, scalable and reusable automation framework.
- Create, maintain and execute automated test cases with high quality.
- Propose new technologies, methodologies, etc. in order to improve the Quality Assurance (mainly automation testing).
- Self-directed in Automation testing.
- Lead other in Automation testing.
- Drive discussion with stakeholders about QA.
- Design test strategies and test plans for test automation.
- Willing to learn and do new things (like manual testing).
- Responsible for E2E orchestration of test cases for parallel test execution in CI/CD pipeline
- Deep knowledge of the test automation process.
- Strong knowledge in test scripting. High experience working with Selenium.
- Basic SQL Experience.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Experience working with test automation frameworks i. e. Cucumber, RSpec, Capybara.
- Working knowledge in OOP languages, for instance, Ruby (highly desirable), Java, Python, etc.
- Strong client Server / Web QA experience.
- Experience working with one or more CI tools such as Jenkins, Johnson.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, self learner, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to set and manage internal client expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
- Passion to explore new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.