Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
As a QA Associate, you would be working on a suite of products that help companies identify and resolve procurement concerns internally. The QA Associate will work under the direction of the Technology Manager.
- Review and analyze user stories to create test cases and scenarios based on the acceptance criteria defined for new features and products.
- Utilize automation framework to execute test cases and report defects, documenting all details including environment and steps to reproduce, in JIRA.
- Co-ordinate with the development team to replicate defects, monitor them and verify their fixes when implemented.
- Perform system integration, functional and performance testing of Web-based Applications.
- Perform regression testing for patches and new releases.
- Communicate test results, issues and updates to the Technology Manager regularly to keep the development team up-to-date on testing progress.
- Maintain and update the Test cases to reflect updates.
- Participate in Team meetings, including grooming and planning meetings.
- Review and verify defects reported and work with product management to prioritize these defects for development.
- Needed technologies : Java, Selenium, Junit, AWS, Jenkins.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of QA experience designing test plans, developing test cases, working with test automation frameworks, and hands-on testing.
- Nice to have the experience and solid understanding of test automation concepts and creating an automated test in Selenium using Java.
- Experience and a solid understanding of web application testing.
- Knowledge of SQL to retrieve and verify data.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members across multiple teams and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team.
- Experience with accessibility and assistive technology testing is a plus.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.