QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and AgileSquads.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
Here’s a summary of what we’d expect for a QA Candidate
- Knowledge and experience in working with in .Net/C# environments
- Good knowledge of testing in a microservice environment
- Experience BDD + TDD
- Good knowledge and experience of Behaviour Driven testing with Specflow
- Good knowledge of UI Automation using Selenium with C#
- Good knowledge of API testing.
- Performance and Load testing with JMeter or Gatlin
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Use of CI tools and pipelines like Jenkins
- Good experience Creating and Executing automation frameworks from scratch
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- You will be ambitious and have grit
- You are inspired by excellence
- You are a forward thinker and collaborator
- Promoter of industry best practices and framework
- An analytical mind with great attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Driven self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Open to feedback and new ideas
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.