QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance within the Finance/Capital Market Domain.
- Sound Programming fundamentals and C#/.NET knowledge.
- Experience in testing (manual and automation) of Mobile, Webservices, Windows services, REST services.
- Experience in building frameworks, tools and utilities for automating testing tasks.
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, Jira, Jenkins).
- SQL Server & T-SQL skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact across all levels of the organization in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in performance and load testing will be a big plus
- Experience in testing financial applications especially Trading platforms and services and reporting solutions
- Good business/ financial knowledge especially Trading CFDs, spread betting and Forex would be helpful
- A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience
- Liaise with the Business/Developers/Product Managers/Release Managers at various stages to determine testing strategy and scope.
- Actively participate in regular meetings and test planning sessions and ensure test scope is clear and complete and understood.
- Provide accurate estimation for test planning.
- Create test cases, BDD specifications and data (manual and automated).
- Understand, maintain and enhance the test automation coverage.
- Execute test scripts and analyze record results.
- Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects.
- Review log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements.
- Train and Mentor new members of the QA team.
- Conduct Peer reviews of test artifacts from a coverage and correctness perspective.
- Coordinate with Service Delivery teams to review release of software to live.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.