RDI SOFTWARE TESTER
RDI SOFTWARE TESTER
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- 3 years of experience in Automation testing
- Good Knowledge on Java, VB Scripts for writing Automation scripts in UFT & Selenium
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies like Agile & Waterfall. etc.
- Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, Review & Execution, Defects review and management, Black Box Testing.
- Worked on Defect and test management tools like JIRA, HP ALM etc.
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQLs & running batch jobs
- Excellent communication and Analytical thinking skills
The scope of the service covers a large set of scientific solutions.
It is essential to have a good understanding of the business context and the R&D Process where the solutions are being used.
Working with a specific application often requires in-depth understanding of the business process and scientific awareness in Biology and/or Chemistry.
Analyzing and further developing Algorithms as well as business workflows is a common activity in the team.
The role will be required to work as part of a global team of support, developers, partners and vendors in order to deliver expected service commitments.
The main objective is to understand the requirements and write & maintain the automation scripts in UFT & Selenium.
The role would also require to liaise with the development and business team to gather requirements and create system & regression test documents and automate the same.
- Responsible to Gather requirements needed for the preparation of Test cases
- Create system test scripts, Regression & End to end Scenarios
- Writing, Executing & Maintaining Automation scripts using Selenium & UFT.
- Execute test scripts and scenarios.
- Identify and prepare Test Data.
- Summarize Test logs & Reports on a daily basis or as required.
- Create & Triage defects in Life science Industry as per Regulatory standards.
- Hands-on knowledge on ALM – Test Management tool.
Will be working within the project:
- Project Management
- Information Architecture
- Business Analyst
- Integrated Assurance
- Service Introduction and Service Delivery
and external to the project:
- Third-Party Suppliers / External Consultants
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Life Science domain is an added advantage.
- Strong on Testing concepts, Types & Methods…etc
- Database skills like SQL, Oracle, etc
- Unix skills
- Good to have database & Webservices testing knowledge
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.