RPA DEVELOPER (BLUE PRISM/UiPATH)
RPA DEVELOPER (BLUE PRISM/UiPATH)
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Experience with Automation implementation projects from a developer and a technology perspective
- IT Architecture background, familiar with Microsoft .Net infrastructures, technologies that typically integrate with RPA tools like Active Directory Services and common RPA toolsets (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath)
- strong knowledge of Automation Technologies
- Strong experience in building operational models
- Proven ability to guide/lead and facilitate client workshops on topic of Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism/UiPath process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism/UiPath design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism/UiPath processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in agile development practice
- RPA platform knowledge
- Anyone or both of the below - Blue Prism, UiPath
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.