SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Any city, Ukraine
- BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred);
- 5+ years of work experience; with 3+ years in professional services/consulting;
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams;
- Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions;
- Good knowledge of using code versioning tools with branching management skills;
- Build tools experience (webpack, gulp, grunt) and knowledge of the web package managers (yarn, npm);
- Experience implementing REST web services;
- Strong OOP foundation;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions;
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Experience in providing technical solutions to complex functionalities on at least 3-4 projects;
- Good understanding of the server-side architecture and logic;
- Strong knowledge in designing high performance, high maintainability web apps;
- Fluency in English;
- Open to travel (up to 20%).
- Architect and design leading eCommerce solutions that support industry-leading best practices in technology, features, performance, and scalability;
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs;
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and customers to design and deploy robust eCommerce solutions across traditional web, mobile, tablet, and in-store applications;
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects. Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on SalesForce Commerce Cloud;
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues;
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements;
- Work with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product;
- Work closely with the Sales team – participate in Discovery/Sales meetings, prepare estimates & proposals for getting new opportunities;
- Be part of the RFI\RFP response team for delivering estimates for new projects;
- Analyze customer functional and technical requirements and propose the most suitable strategy for frameworks and tools to be used;
- Supervise and participate in the development of the Technical Specification Documentation;
- Be in charge of the Technical Specification Documents required for a Commerce Cloud project and comply with the SRA requirements from SalesForce. Write and review technical documents, create diagrams and flow documents when necessary;
- Create Proof of Concepts\Prototypes for exemplifying the implementation for the team or the clients when required;
- Assure that the technical solutions proposed are in alignment for delivering high performance for the application;
- Work closely with the Technical Leaders for making sure the technical guidelines and best practices are applied;
- Participate in the code review sessions during development to make sure that the technical guidelines and best practices are applied;
- Coach\Mentor potential candidates for Senior Developer\Technical Lead\Solution Architect;
- Raise any concerns\red flags to the PM's of the projects where best practices or technical guidance is not respected;
- Drive and closely watch development teams when complex solutions have to be implemented;
- Revise estimates delivered by project teams both from a cost and technical approach perspective;
- Participate in the periodical assessments of the team;
- Lead code builds, release management, and deployments;
- Launch new projects in the Commerce Cloud Production environment and manage the full process of getting a project Live with all the dependencies.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.