Any City, Ukraine
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform’s declarative and programmatic capabilities. Familiar with Salesforce design patterns and best practices;
- Solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution, and version control integration;
- Experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms;
- Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party systems via REST and SOAP APIs (e.g. Docusign, DFP, custom Java integrations);
- Passion for problem solving, engineering and technology;
- Commitment to quality and best practice;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, and maintenance;
- Collaborate closely with product and operations teams to define feature specifications and develop high-quality deliverables for our customers;
- Work alongside other engineering groups located around the world - We have teams in the UK, US, and Australia;
- Daily operational support - you’ll be part of a team that owns these crucial systems;
- Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.