SCRUM MASTER / PROJECT MANAGER
SCRUM MASTER / PROJECT MANAGER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- At least 2+ years of experience in working as a part of PMO.
- Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong communication and mentoring skills.
- Advanced English skills (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master Certificate.
- PMP Certificate.
- Knowledge of German.
- Guide the Scrum principles.
- Facilitate the Scrum activities and problem-solving between team members.
- Help the team to identify dependencies.
- Ensure that documentation is updated by stakeholders.
- Support the team to clarify the requirements and estimate the user stories.
- Manage the estimation of risks.
- Assist and recommend process/business process development methods.
- Assure the RACI matrix responsibilities are covered, followed in case of ambiguity assist clearing them.
- Support and educate team members.
- Maintain the program management.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and planning.
- Review document outcomes.
- Provide input, proactively give recommendations for improvement of Scrum processes.
- Guard agile principles extend knowledge/coaching to PO’s.
- The Project Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Share ownership of program documentation with Program Manager;
- Ensure that documentation is updated by stakeholders;
- Facilitate/organize meetings;
- Ensure that outcomes are documented (not specifically documenting it his/herself).
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.