SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Any city, Turkey
- 5+ years of experience building complex applications for the Android OS.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin.
- Experience with Unit testing techniques.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases.
- At least upper Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience integrating 3rd-party SDKs.
- Experience using Kotlin for cross-platform (Android and iOS shared code).
- Features and bugs as assigned. Write unit tests for the same. Work with QA to hand off completed work for testing.
- Develop new features for the Android App.
- Improve the existing features.
- Work with QA to hand off completed work for testing.
- Provide Unit Tests to sustain quality.
- Deliver properly developed and tested software that meets the defined requirements.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Well-established remote culture and flexible working hours.
- No trial period.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Competitive compensation in USD gross based on skills and experience.
- B2B contract with Svitla Systems Inc. (US legal entity).
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays, and 5 paid sick leaves.
- 3 additional days of paid vacation for special life events (marriage, childbirth, etc).
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, and other activities.
- Free webinars, meetups, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.