SENIOR AQA ENGINEER
SENIOR AQA ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- Expert knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing;
- Diverse QA experience on a variety of platforms: web applications and services, backend services and cloud-based platforms (AWS and/or Azure), CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with all the aspects of AQA on different layers: UI, API, Integration, End to end, etc.;
- Experience building test plans and writing or using test harnesses and test tools;
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical specifications and to troubleshoot problems;
- Able to work independently and communicate progress clearly and concisely;
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously.
- Participating in requirements reviews, product testing, and production deployments;
- Participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, security, and performance testing;
- Creating an Automation testing framework from scratch;
- Developing and maintaining automated testing software.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.