SENIOR AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER
SENIOR AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology Management or related field and experience;
- 2+ years of experience in a software QA engineering role;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing strategies and best practices;
- Experience with the following stack: ASP.NET Web Forms, and/or ASP.NET MVC/Web API experience;
- Expert knowledge of unit/integration testing frameworks (selenium, nunit, Visual Studio/MS Test;
- Strong experience with C# and SQL Server;
- Knowledgeable of ORMs, preferably NHibernate;
- Ability to triage problems across large, complex software systems and make prioritized solutions and recommendations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have an incredible desire to deliver impactful results every day;
- You’re a resourceful team player that thrives in a fast-paced, growing startup environment;
- Strong communication and team skills;
- Understanding of software engineering principles as well as design and testing patterns.
- Develop well documented test plans and strategies for both new development and regression coverage across our entire product suite;
- Plan and execute integration and acceptance level tests out in the field with real trucks;
- Develop automated testing programs and processes for traceability, regression, load, and integration tests for various products and internal systems;
- Work closely with the engineering teams to make QA an integral part of our development process with a large focus on user experience and QoS;
- Participate in design and product reviews to provide input on requirements, technical hurdles and debt, and the impacts of testability and risk.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment environments as they pertain to testing;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.