SENIOR AWS CLOUD ENGINEER
SENIOR AWS CLOUD ENGINEER
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in the development AWS platform.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and web and application servers like Apache Tomcat or Nginx.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as GitHubCI or Jenkins.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
- Creative problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- BS or equivalent coursework (training or work experience) in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with basic web development mastery.
- Experience in IT management.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Plan and design the cloud infrastructure with AWS.
- Create and configure dockerized applications in the AWS environment.
- Perform infrastructure upgrades and updates to maximize system efficiency while minimizing downtime.
- Implement automation using scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash) to manage AWS services.
- Maintain, test, and implement disaster recovery procedures for user data in RDS and Redshift.
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting system resources in an AWS environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the cloud infrastructure.
- Help manage the CI/CD pipeline from GitHub to AWS.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Work’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.