SENIOR BACK END ENGINEER
SENIOR BACK END ENGINEER
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven background in Node.js with TypeScript.
- Experience with React.js (React Hooks/Material-UI/Redux/Saga/ Reselect). Nice to have, as the client is ready to consider Back End Engineer (Node.js) as well, but he should be ready to learn if necessary.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL).
- Expertise in NoSQL DB (Cloud Bigtable).
- Knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Experience with Agile /Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with remote team members.
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with LoopBack 4 for APIs is a big plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Docker, and Confluence.
- Experience in Unit and Integration testing using Sinon/Mocha.
- Take part in developing a new platform (with Node.js, LoopBack 4, and React) that supports core areas of business development (create dashboards, charts, etc.).
- Write clean, testable, well-structured code and participate in code reviews.
- Be a part of the Agile team, participating, and contributing to all the team meetings.
- Build a new version of the product following the defined product development roadmap.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.