SENIOR BACK END(NODE.JS)ENGINEER
SENIOR BACK END(NODE.JS)ENGINEER
any city, Ukraine
- 5+ years experience as a Back End Developer.
- Proficiency in backends backed by DynamoDB or other NoSQL Databases.
- A good grasp of REST/GraphQL web services.
- Experience with containerization.
- Expertise in CI/CD.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Passion for doing what’s right for the customer.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Develop and support REST and GraphQL microservices using Node.js.
- Implement and maintain scalable web services for video on demand, authentication, payment processing systems for web and android applications.
- Architect distributed and fault-tolerant systems.
- Perform AWS cloud resources provisioning.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Experience with authentication systems such as SAML, OAuth, etc.
- Experience in developing backend systems for mobile applications.
- Knowledge of database management.
- Background in real-time protocols such as WebRTC and WebSockets.
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: C/C++, C#, .NET, Java, or Python.
- Expertise in document databases
- Expertise in Kubernetes.
- Experience with Stripe or other payment processing platforms.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.