SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER (JAVA)
SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER (JAVA)
Any City, Ukraine
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with strong understanding of SDLC;
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring;
- Familiar with relational databases such Postgres;
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science of Engineering) or equivalent experience;
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities;
- Enjoy working at an entrepreneurial company, fast paced startup;
- Minimum: Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Highly motivated and dependable, a clear communicator.
- As part of this dynamic team your role as a Developer will involve developing a new version control / release management application for the Salesforce / Salesforce CPQ platform. The ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel is a must.
- Actively participate in the technical design of software components;
- Help translate requirements into technical design and tasks;
- Participate in release planning activities and contribute to sizing stories;
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable;
- Analyze and fix moderate to complex problems during development and support;
- Document and communicate results appropriately;
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to your manager and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, and/or impromptu occasions;
- Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process.
Will be a plus:
- Experience delivering enterprise grade SaaS applications;
- Some experience with Salesforce, Apex, VisualForce and SOQL would be a nice to have;
- Experience with VCS (Version Control Systems), such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket;
- Experience with AWS is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.